How many guys in here (let's say 30+) get random boners when they are relaxed, but not sexually aroused?

Just the question in the title... I know younger guys get random boners more often, but I wonder how common an occurrence it is to get one when you're simply relaxed and there is zero sexual tension in the room.



Submitted July 19, 2019 at 11:51PM

Just the question in the title... I know younger guys get random boners more often, but I wonder how common an occurrence it is to get one when you're simply relaxed and there is zero sexual tension in the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.