/u/virtual-humanity on Thank you all.

Hi! Thank you for reading up and having an open enough to change your position! You don’t seem like a bad person at all. That’s a very hard thing to do and you should absolutely be proud of it!

So, to turn it around... I’ve honestly never understood why anyone gets bent out of shape over anyone else’s sexual orientation. Do you think you could shine a little light on why this happens from your own perspective or others you met on that side of the fence??

Im really genuinely curious ‘cause as a non sexual person I don’t care about my OWN bedroom activities and it’s beyond imagining to me how others care about anyone else’s, be it gay, straight, pan, ace or anything else consensual.





July 18, 2019 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.