/u/anonymousposter357 on Male. Am I asexual.

Even though I want to try it, I only want to do it with somebody I’ve formed a close relationship with. I want and see intimacy and sex as a expression of love and trust, rather than pleasure for myself. Does this make me asexual or that least on the spectrum??

By itself, not really. That's more of a philosophical position than a matter of when sexual attraction occurs.

Someone else mentioned demisexual, but that isn't about when you'd be willing to have sex with someone, that's about when you start to crave sex with someone. There's plenty of Allos that believe in willfully abstaining until marriage, even they though on some level they were craving it much earlier, but it doesn't make them demisexual.

That being said, if you've never really craved anyone sexually then that would actually be full-on asexual.





July 18, 2019 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.