/u/ezzaxanthe on Am I asexual or am I still too young to know?

I think it sounds like you’re getting to know yourself pretty well. I was very much the same, didn’t care for dating, never was attracted to people, did not understand going to movies just to watch it for the “hot” actor or actress...

Conveniently, hormones hit me real good and despite being asexual I’m also hypersexual Demi-sex-having (?) and so if I got close enough to anyone I was down for anything. These titles didn’t exist then and I just called myself eccentric.

Just roll with it, just laugh at others jokes, tell them you’re not interested if you’re not, roll your eyes at things that don’t make sense to you, you don’t owe anyone any title. If it makes you feel better- consider it true, park it in your brain, and come back to it for reassessment later.

Well done being so self aware and thoughtful. Go you, have a good week.





July 10, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.