/u/anonymousposter357 on For the first few months I was on Reddit, I was still in denial about my asexuality and made some disgusting posts.

Even then, I have trouble comprehending how they wouldn't realize that by trying to introduce "straight" sexual behavior in such extremely stressful circumstances, they would only make the "patient" hate it even more by associating it with imprisonment and coercion.

But I guess ultimately when you consider how many people used to think lobotomy was a legitimate treatment for anything, it shouldn't be that surprising...





July 20, 2019 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.