/u/unique_timeline on Friend tells me asexuals shouldn't be apart of the lgbtq+ community, doesn't know I'm ace.

If it were me, since no one spoke up, I would bring it up with the group, saying that there was something that happened at last meeting that I have been processing and want/need to discuss. If she really is a best friend, then I would talk to her alone too. If the group is important to you it can be an opportunity for something good to happen. People sometimes need real life dialogue to have their eyes opened to a new perspective. If you are not up to it, that is okay too. Hoping the best for you in this!





June 12, 2019 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.