/u/GhostWoodDweller on Friend tells me asexuals shouldn't be apart of the lgbtq+ community, doesn't know I'm ace.

Do nonbinary, agender or genderfluid people not belong in the LGBTQ+ community? 'Cause those have nothing to do with sexual attraction.

The state of being trans has nothing to do with sexual attraction.

I think of being Ace as still defying and challenging social norms.

And personally I'm queer, nonbinary, aromantic AND ace and I'm not letting anyone tell me that I don't belong! I don't belong in the hetero allo community that's for sure!

Where the fuck else am I supposed to go? Haha.

And the LGBTQ+ community should not be a place of hate or exclusion, even if you're simply a hetero ally, right? Remember when trans people were not included in the gay community and how backwards that seems now?





June 12, 2019 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.