/u/RikM on Hmm. Wonder if this has happened to anyone here lol

This sort of thing has seemingly happened to me a lot. One day I realised that an event from years earlier was an obvious flirt. Then I realised the same thing about a bunch of other moments.

Conclusion: every single girl in the world has tried, or will try, to fly with me.

But that's just silly. Maybe a few of these moments were flirts, but many probably won't. Maybe some people are interested in me but not everybody.

Conclusion: I have no idea how the world works and human interaction is incredibly scary and confusing. It's not for me. I should just stay home and drink whisky whilst eating garlic bread.





June 14, 2019 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.