/u/AnxietyLion on I’ve always wondered if I am but I think I’m just broken?

Hey I’ve never heard of it but I’m reading about it now. It seems to be that this conditions seems to affect people who used to find enjoyment/pleasure in activities and then for reason end up not being able to usually due to a mental illnesses or disorder? The thing is I’ve never enjoyed sex. I’m sure there are exceptions to the rule though as with most things in life.

My partner doesn’t think I’m asexual but I thought posting here and asking would help give some form of clarification since the spectrum seems to be so wide and variable.

As for a doctor no I haven’t. I’m worried I’m going to be met with ignorant responses of “oh you just haven’t explored your body right” “or try this method” yada yada you know? Plus I’m very anxious talking about this especially with a Dr it’s like kinda my worst fear but it is definitely something I should get done.





June 14, 2019 at 12:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.