How realistic is distension?

I'm not getting my hopes up but I was wondering how realistic distension (seeing a penis bulge from the outside during penetration) is? The idea really appeals to me, mostly for PIV, but I feel like it might rely on really specific conditions.

Does anyone have real life experience with it?



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 12:08AM

I'm not getting my hopes up but I was wondering how realistic distension (seeing a penis bulge from the outside during penetration) is? The idea really appeals to me, mostly for PIV, but I feel like it might rely on really specific conditions.Does anyone have real life experience with it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.