/u/paperthinwords on Having a social life as an ace person - tips & advice

I still have my fair share of creeps. Being a woman that comes with the territory unfortunately. I have resting bitch face and friends have told me they thought I was a bitch or intimidating before meeting me lol

I think for those more reserved, it takes a lot more work to seem approachable. It’s not impossible but if that’s what you want, you’ll have to work at it and go out of your comfort zone more often than not.

Networking could be a way to make friends! There are so many avenues where the baseline is just meeting people which ultimately is the first step.





December 01, 2023 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.