/u/EducationalDrink26 on Just seems like this doesn't take into account anyone who's in an ace relationship...

That’s good but everyone is different, my parents are the healthiest relationship I’ve ever seen and they spoke to me about the importance of intimacy, emotionally and mentally growing up. And my husband and I are the healthiest couple among our peers and we definitely make sex a priority. That’s doesn’t mean we have it everyday but it’s an important part of our relationship and we try not to neglect it. It’s gotten harder and harder to do that but it’s important to us.





December 01, 2023 at 11:09PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.