Any advice?

Hey, i was on a birthdayparty last week and this boy I’ve been just friends with flirted the hole time and he asked me to come to his soccer game next week. I like him and I would like to go out with him, so is this a sign that I should ask him out ?

I also don’t wanna ruin the friendship when he doesn’t see me this way



Submitted December 25, 2023 at 12:10AM

Hey, i was on a birthdayparty last week and this boy I’ve been just friends with flirted the hole time and he asked me to come to his soccer game next week.I like him and I would like to go out with him, so is this a sign that I should ask him out ? I also don’t wanna ruin the friendship when he doesn’t see me this way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.