/u/SomeOinkyBoi on Am I Orchidsexual or Aegosexual?

If the thought of you yourself being involved in the sexual act is what turns you off, that sounds more like aegosexual (in my point of view at least). Aegosexual's main characteristic is that there's a disconnect between one's self and what is arousing to them; sexual content may turn them on, but the idea of actually being a participant in it isn't to their liking.

There's definitely a case to be made for both labels, but remember that labels are just that: labels. Labels for helping folks figure themselves out. If you prefer going by either of those labels, great! Wanna alternate between them? Also great!
Whatever you decide, it'll be great.





November 06, 2023 at 11:03PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.