/u/Flimsy_Tip9893 on grey aroace vs aroace, and considering dropping the grey. thoughts?

Are you me? 😉 I'm 42 f and I know I'm most likely the "little" part of little to no attraction in the definition of asexuality/aromanticism.Technically, I'm a straight GREY aroace. BUT neither sex nor romance plays any part in my life, I'm indifferent to both. My ideal relationship is (queer)platonic with no sex.The attractions that I experience strongly are emotional/alterous attraction and aesthetic attraction and they overshadow any weak romantic/sexual attraction I might still possess. Like you, I always feel a bit lost in grey spaces. I have to admit, I more or less dropped the grey part and just call myself aroace. If someone in aroace spaces asked me directly about labels I would use grey to clarify but outside of these spaces I don't really see any need...





November 06, 2023 at 10:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.