/u/CarmichaelDaFish on Don't hate on my dad guys

If you're a teen chances are he might not take it seriously until you're an adult, unfortunately.

If you're an adult, just tell him that you're not into girls nor guys, that they both are the same to you and neither is appealing. Sure, there's the chance your dad might think you're gay/lesbian so don't say it unless it's worth it.

You can also say that dating never appealed to you and kissing a person has the same appeal of kissing a wall. You wouldn't even have to use the word "asexual" bc I think the message is pretty obvious here





September 27, 2023 at 11:09PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.