Coworker 1st encounter today

Im pretty clueless when it comes to women and their hints never been good at understanding em personally.

Today at the towards the end of my shift i was asked to help this girl who ive seen around work but never had any reason to talk to, we tend to make eye contact with one another from a distance but nothing serious. While helping her today one of her first questions was “do you have any kids?” My response was “no not yet, hopefully one day though i’m still a bit young” so i asked if she had any and her response was something like “yeah i have a son” (her cat lol) would this be considered anything more than friendly coworker banter or am i making up things?



Submitted September 23, 2023 at 12:17AM

Im pretty clueless when it comes to women and their hints never been good at understanding em personally.Today at the towards the end of my shift i was asked to help this girl who ive seen around work but never had any reason to talk to, we tend to make eye contact with one another from a distance but nothing serious. While helping her today one of her first questions was “do you have any kids?” My response was “no not yet, hopefully one day though i’m still a bit young” so i asked if she had any and her response was something like “yeah i have a son” (her cat lol) would this be considered anything more than friendly coworker banter or am i making up things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.