/u/petfreak on I know I'm probably not unique to ask this but if you could change yourself/be born as an allosexual instead of being on the asexual spectrum, would you?

This is such a difficult question. I do CONSTANTLY wish I was allo, especially because I am sex repulsed. No matter how much therapy I go to, nothing changes the subconscious guilt I have of feeling like a failure as a partner because my partner is allo (he is well aware of my sexuality and fully accepts me for who I am). HOWEVER, if I simply accepted that I am a sex repulsed asexual much earlier in life and never had an allo partner, I feel like my answer would be “stay as an asexual.” I love my partner, please don’t think I don’t, I just don’t understand how an allo would want to be in this situation…





July 31, 2023 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.