/u/joyce-nope on "They're just covering their bases, it's policy, it doesn't hurt anything" etc

Someone says they are not pregnant. But they are and the procedures are causing severe disabilities that could have been avoided. Something that can cost even more if u want to just see it from the financial pov.

Plus, as another person said here: many people in the us seem to be very misinformed and uneducated about sex, so I can think of a few situations in which people could be pregnant but we're thinking 'oh no, you can't get pregnant from THAT or sth along the lines'





July 29, 2023 at 11:20PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.