/u/Ill-Inevitable4850 on [TW:slight sexual content] im absolutely livid.

I said i should have asked that it is not shaming that it is stating the fact that I shouldn't have asked because it's not to my interest. All you're doing is shaming me for not wanting to hear about fingering people. I never shamed them i said i should have asked because it grossed me out to here about sex which is also completely reasonable because im 14 fucking years old and a victim in multiple rape cases. It's reasonable for me to be slightly grossed out to hear about sexual activity, doesnt mean im shaming anyone. I literally disclaimed that fact, but instead, i just continued to be harassed by the mods for no reason. My comment wasnt inappropriate im just an innocent person so i wish i didnt ask so i didnt have to hear. I literally blamed myself with those words and to say that its unnecessary for me to say what i said is completely fucked up





July 29, 2023 at 11:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.