/u/the-friendly-lesbian on This is how it be sometimes

Ok I want to ask here because you guys are very non judgemental and I am honestly trying to figure myself out. I have dated people, I even enjoy sex sometimes very much and enthusiastically. But romantic attraction to the person? I'm not trying to be mean to anyone but I just have never felt any feelings of being in love. I just want to be alone after sex, not get attached. I will chat and talk and even stay in contact but it would never be more than a physical relationship. Always has been this way. I am a female as well. I swing towards woman but I do not mind having sex with men but never loved anyone?? Am I a bad person?





May 16, 2023 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.