/u/JhinFangirl4 on pros and cons and reasons for announcing your asexuality to others

Honestly imo it depends. Because usually I am the one being asked "are you asexual or something?" Because I cannot hide my face of discomfort when convos are only of sexual nature. But in your case I feel its more of a case of "nice guys" wanting to just pressure you. In which case (based on real experience) best thing to do is just say "can we not?" And not elaborate further. Because its a lose lose when dealing with nice guys. They will pretend to be accepting at first before they slip the famous "You just havent met the right guy" narrative we all know and hate. So just cutting it short with a "can we not?" Like shows off your boundries real quick and if they dont like that they can fuck off.





May 05, 2023 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.