pls any advice will help

i’m 16 yo male and i’ve been searching the internet trying to figure out if i have some condition to what but my situation is weird when i’m around my friends and family i can act normal no low self esteem feelings or anything like that but around random people or girls i’m literally a different person and i’ve wasted countless opportunities because i feel like they don’t think i’m attractive even tho i’ve been told they think i am or i fear that i won’t be able to hold a conversation without even trying to does anyone know what’s wrong with me



Submitted June 01, 2023 at 02:11AM

i’m 16 yo male and i’ve been searching the internet trying to figure out if i have some condition to what but my situation is weird when i’m around my friends and family i can act normal no low self esteem feelings or anything like that but around random people or girls i’m literally a different person and i’ve wasted countless opportunities because i feel like they don’t think i’m attractive even tho i’ve been told they think i am or i fear that i won’t be able to hold a conversation without even trying to does anyone know what’s wrong with me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.