I told my crush that I like her and she said that’s cool

So I (16m) asked my friend to talk to her (16f) about it so I could know without embarrassing myself we’ve been friends for a while and he told her that I like her and her response was oh that’s a little bit random when did that start he said it started a few months ago she said, “oh he’s had a crush on me for a few months” then she said, “oh that wasn’t expected but that’s cool.” what does that mean?



Submitted May 11, 2023 at 01:12AM

So I (16m) asked my friend to talk to her (16f) about it so I could know without embarrassing myself we’ve been friends for a while and he told her that I like her and her response was oh that’s a little bit random when did that start he said it started a few months ago she said, “oh he’s had a crush on me for a few months” then she said, “oh that wasn’t expected but that’s cool.” what does that mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.