I F22 ended a relationship of 3years (ex 26M) and I need some advice

So as the title says i broke up with my ex because he cheated on me multiple times and I didn't want to make the slightest sacrifices to make the relationship continue so we ended it. And as I'm back to dating and knowing new men i noticed that I'm doing the same mistakes I did with my ex (give the new person attention and love easily, focusing on giving and ignoring receiving, not knowing how to communicate my needs due to the fear of looking needy and paranoid as my ex used to tell me) I don't know how to behave I don't want to end up in an other toxic relationship. TLDR; I need some advice on how to avoid toxic relationships



Submitted May 11, 2023 at 12:15AM

So as the title says i broke up with my ex because he cheated on me multiple times and I didn't want to make the slightest sacrifices to make the relationship continue so we ended it.And as I'm back to dating and knowing new men i noticed that I'm doing the same mistakes I did with my ex (give the new person attention and love easily, focusing on giving and ignoring receiving, not knowing how to communicate my needs due to the fear of looking needy and paranoid as my ex used to tell me) I don't know how to behave I don't want to end up in an other toxic relationship.TLDR; I need some advice on how to avoid toxic relationships

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.