What’s a good text conversation starter?

Besides the generic “how was your day” kind of thing?

I’ve been kind of hanging out with a guy, but we don’t really communicate all that much unless we’re together. We have plans this weekend, and I feel like they’re set in stone because we bought tickets to an event. But since I saw him on Sunday we’ve only had one very quick conversation. So I’m looking for some fresh ideas!



Submitted April 12, 2023 at 01:14AM

Besides the generic “how was your day” kind of thing?I’ve been kind of hanging out with a guy, but we don’t really communicate all that much unless we’re together. We have plans this weekend, and I feel like they’re set in stone because we bought tickets to an event. But since I saw him on Sunday we’ve only had one very quick conversation. So I’m looking for some fresh ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.