/u/United-Cow-563 on Got downvoted in r/sex because I’m ace and like sex 🤦🏻‍♀️ poster wanted advice because the girl he’s talking to is ace.

Yeah in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, I believe it goes breathable air, water, food, then shelter, for straight degenerates who don’t know what they’re talking about.

When it comes to the ace list of Hierarchy of Needs it goes:

Aces: On top there's breathable air, there's water, there's food...

Allosexuals: And then sex!

Aces: No. There's shelter, there's sleep...

Allosexuals: And then sex!

Aces: I'm getting there, I'm getting there... There's clothing, there's personal security, there's employment, there’s resources, there’s health, there’s property….

Allosexuals: Now sex?!

Aces: Almost there, stay with me… There’s friendship, family, sense of connection, respect, self-esteem, status, recognition, strength, freedom, self-actualization, intimacy, and then, maybe, there’s sex.





April 27, 2023 at 01:29AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.