/u/TheAngryLunatic on Chainsaw Man PT2 Protaganist Confirmed Ace?

Idk I feel like most allos would react that way too. The whole joke of denji's motives is he assigns the same level of grandiose importance to them as other anime protagonists do to more "nobel" goals. So when it seems like he's about to go on a speech about whats worth living for, the other characters are expecting some generic philosophical perspective about life, or some promise to a dead friend, or some bloodthirsty vow of revenge. But he then just comes out with shit like wanting to cop a feel, or get a girlfriend, or as above, have sex. So it's entirely possible the reaction could've been more of an "eww. Pervert" rather than an "eww. Sex". Maybe I'm wrong though, & it is ace rep.





April 20, 2023 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.