I'm 21(m) and never been in a relationship b4, where and how do I find one?(from people who have)

I stopped using dating apps bc I only got crickets. I also don't drink so I don't go to bars or clubs. I've got plenty of outdoors/social hobbies and have a job, but both are almost entirely male dominated.

I've never approached a girl before or asked any girl out, so ig I'm 0 for 0. I hoped a girl would ask me out instead since I've got approach anxiety, but that isn't going too well.

I have no idea if I'm attractive or ugly, as I've never been called either. Never flirted before or have any idea how dating works tbh.

TLDR: So what should I do to get a gf? Assuming a girl would even want to date a guy who's never been in a relationship b4

And pls don't tell me to work on myself, I've already been doing that.



Submitted April 21, 2023 at 01:16AM

I stopped using dating apps bc I only got crickets. I also don't drink so I don't go to bars or clubs. I've got plenty of outdoors/social hobbies and have a job, but both are almost entirely male dominated.I've never approached a girl before or asked any girl out, so ig I'm 0 for 0. I hoped a girl would ask me out instead since I've got approach anxiety, but that isn't going too well.I have no idea if I'm attractive or ugly, as I've never been called either. Never flirted before or have any idea how dating works tbh.TLDR: So what should I do to get a gf? Assuming a girl would even want to date a guy who's never been in a relationship b4And pls don't tell me to work on myself, I've already been doing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.