/u/sushifarron on I (F28) realize I’m asexual and I told my boyfriend (M56)

Advice, woman to woman (and also just person to person)? You deserve way better. You deserve a partner who accepts you for who you are, who celebrates your identity, cares about your feelings and needs, trusts you, and respects your personal choices! We all have bad days, but we're not out here being utterly selfish in bed and in daily life! If someone I love has big news for me, I stop and listen! I'm excited for them and want to know how I can support them! And I want that for you and everyone else in the world. So no, it's not a you problem, it's not your identity, it's not your OF. The only problem here is this guy giving you way less support and respect than you deserve.





April 06, 2023 at 12:52AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.