A divorced woman (19F) I (20M) was dating friend zoned me only after a month. I’m in so much pain. What should I do?

Hey everyone. I started dating and seeing a woman at my college in mid February. We had amazing dates and she was hot and heavy into me. Always texted, called and wanted to see me. She even met my family.

She recently started a divorce process from her military husband. I didn’t care and continued seeing her.

She then suddenly backed away and became cold. Didn’t want to kiss and see me anymore except to talk for a half hour in between class.

She eventually told me she wanted to be alone and not want anything more than platonic and felt things were moving towards a relationship. I’m devastated. What should I do?



Submitted April 08, 2023 at 01:14AM

Hey everyone. I started dating and seeing a woman at my college in mid February. We had amazing dates and she was hot and heavy into me. Always texted, called and wanted to see me. She even met my family.She recently started a divorce process from her military husband. I didn’t care and continued seeing her.She then suddenly backed away and became cold. Didn’t want to kiss and see me anymore except to talk for a half hour in between class.She eventually told me she wanted to be alone and not want anything more than platonic and felt things were moving towards a relationship. I’m devastated. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.