/u/UniqueLibra81 on My new asexual partner was aroused? Need advice.

This post and the vibe is feeling like judging people on the spectrum. Not everyone has the privilege to find and understand their identities quickly. People can be in their 60’s still learning and changing.

Communication needs to be more clear with future cuddle partners that “no sexual arousal or that’s breaking consent” or something like “I’d not like to be asked about sexual intercourse ever and that’s a hard limit”. Communication is always key. Moral support is good too.





March 18, 2023 at 12:38AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.