Advice

I got a 2nd date with this girl - she agreed but due to our schedule we aren’t able to see each other 2 weeks.

How much texting should I do in between? I’m afraid she the interest will fizz away..

We didn’t text a lot before 1st date as well, but when we met for 4-5 hours she told me she wanted to get to know me better.

Any advice ?



Submitted March 18, 2023 at 12:09AM

I got a 2nd date with this girl - she agreed but due to our schedule we aren’t able to see each other 2 weeks.How much texting should I do in between? I’m afraid she the interest will fizz away..We didn’t text a lot before 1st date as well, but when we met for 4-5 hours she told me she wanted to get to know me better.Any advice ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.