/u/Svefnugr_Fugl on My school is hosting an asexual event and I feel like I shouldn’t go.

You should go, demi is still ace it doesn't matter if someone's gray ace or sex repulsed they are still equally ace. It would be good to meet others I went to an ace cinema meet and there were only 2 of us (there is more just didn't show) but definitely recommend

The only reason I would say against it is if you're in any of the red zones of America that are currently targeting lives of the trans community.





March 30, 2023 at 10:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.