/u/Status-Ad9240 on How do i tell my partner im asexual without hurting his feelings?

Have an honest conversation about him. Bring resources with you, such as websites, that can help him understand if he doesn't know a lot about asexuality. In general, just make sure that he knows that it isn't about not being attracted to him. You definitely have to tell him, for both of your sake's.

Be prepared in case he decides that he can't stay in the relationship. Sex is a deal breaker for a lot of allos.





March 16, 2023 at 11:23PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.