Trying to complete my highschool bucket list.

I'm a senior in highschool and we have this thing called "Senior Ball," which is basically a Senior Prom. I have my dress, and everything I need even though the prom is in May. One of the things I've dreamed about when I was a kid was, having a super hot boyfriend and go to prom like Cinderella.

My dress lookin' like peachy Ariel, and my super hot boyfriend doesn't exist so I'd say "close enough." I would like to replace "super hawt bf," to a date. So, maybe a second date which is at the prom, though I have a very tiny little issue: ♡I don't talk to any men ♡Don't have any friends who are male ♡Awkward around men.

Is there like a Tinder for Teens? That sounds illegal, scratch that but, I don't know men, I'm awkward around men unless it's in group. Finding a man is like find water in a dessert.

How do I find someone to date without being creepy? Should I just text someone from Instagram? It's only a date, not anything serious. How do I do this? Help Please.



Submitted March 21, 2023 at 01:12AM

I'm a senior in highschool and we have this thing called "Senior Ball," which is basically a Senior Prom. I have my dress, and everything I need even though the prom is in May. One of the things I've dreamed about when I was a kid was, having a super hot boyfriend and go to prom like Cinderella.My dress lookin' like peachy Ariel, and my super hot boyfriend doesn't exist so I'd say "close enough." I would like to replace "super hawt bf," to a date. So, maybe a second date which is at the prom, though I have a very tiny little issue: ♡I don't talk to any men ♡Don't have any friends who are male ♡Awkward around men.Is there like a Tinder for Teens? That sounds illegal, scratch that but, I don't know men, I'm awkward around men unless it's in group. Finding a man is like find water in a dessert.How do I find someone to date without being creepy? Should I just text someone from Instagram? It's only a date, not anything serious. How do I do this? Help Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.