Truly need actual advice this time

For anyone who saw my last post, it was all just a joke. I wanted to see what ppl would say but this one isn't in any way a joke.

  1. How did you figure out that current significant other or an ex was the one for you? If an ex how long after breakup? Would you recommend reaching out to said ex and trying again?

  2. Is it wrong when looking for a gf/bf to take into consideration what your family would think, lemme explain. Like if they would bully or tease you about certain things like weight, height, ethnicity the more looks of a person. Is this wrong to take into consideration or not?



Submitted March 21, 2023 at 12:13AM

For anyone who saw my last post, it was all just a joke. I wanted to see what ppl would say but this one isn't in any way a joke.How did you figure out that current significant other or an ex was the one for you? If an ex how long after breakup? Would you recommend reaching out to said ex and trying again?Is it wrong when looking for a gf/bf to take into consideration what your family would think, lemme explain. Like if they would bully or tease you about certain things like weight, height, ethnicity the more looks of a person. Is this wrong to take into consideration or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.