Is 32 too old for a guy to start trying with women?

I missed out on college where it was most appropriate to approach women and get to know them

Now I'm 32 and other than bars or nightclubs, there aren't really any places where it's socially acceptable for a 32 year old man to approach a woman he doesnt know, so my love/dating life is basically over I guess



Submitted March 16, 2023 at 01:08AM

I missed out on college where it was most appropriate to approach women and get to know themNow I'm 32 and other than bars or nightclubs, there aren't really any places where it's socially acceptable for a 32 year old man to approach a woman he doesnt know, so my love/dating life is basically over I guess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.