How to not be afraid of rejection? I [27F] am unable to feel attraction to anyone anymore because I’ve been crushed by every crush I’ve ever had.

Every crush I’ve ever had has led to disappointment and feelings of regret over having wasted my time in liking someone. The older I get, the rarer the likelihood of me developing feelings for someone.

I’ve also met a lot fewer guys after college and after I started working remotely due to the pandemic. I have a bad habit of crushing on older men in higher positions and they’re usually not single anyway.

I’m naturally pretty introverted and like to be chased. I also don’t seem to have a type - the only commonalities have been white, older male who’s relatively intelligent and pays attention to me.

I’m turning 28 in a few months and I’m still a virgin! Freaking out since I want marriage and kids. I’m having trouble with online dating because I can’t seem to feel attraction towards the men I meet. I also feel apathetic towards men in general because I’ve been disappointed every time and think I eventually will be disappointed.

Also I like my freedom.



Submitted March 30, 2023 at 12:15AM

Every crush I’ve ever had has led to disappointment and feelings of regret over having wasted my time in liking someone. The older I get, the rarer the likelihood of me developing feelings for someone.I’ve also met a lot fewer guys after college and after I started working remotely due to the pandemic. I have a bad habit of crushing on older men in higher positions and they’re usually not single anyway.I’m naturally pretty introverted and like to be chased. I also don’t seem to have a type - the only commonalities have been white, older male who’s relatively intelligent and pays attention to me.I’m turning 28 in a few months and I’m still a virgin! Freaking out since I want marriage and kids. I’m having trouble with online dating because I can’t seem to feel attraction towards the men I meet. I also feel apathetic towards men in general because I’ve been disappointed every time and think I eventually will be disappointed.Also I like my freedom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.