Does anybody feel like most of the answers here are actually wrong and most of the time they won't work in reality

I feel like this forum doesn't know how dating world works but at the same time i don't judge because most of the people who make threads here (not hating) either dated 1 in their lifetime or never so they don't know the reality of dating.

Reminds me of the book Don't be nice guy.



Submitted March 11, 2023 at 12:15AM

I feel like this forum doesn't know how dating world works but at the same time i don't judge because most of the people who make threads here (not hating) either dated 1 in their lifetime or never so they don't know the reality of dating.Reminds me of the book Don't be nice guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.