Am I (19f) moving too fast with the guy (21m) I’m seeing?

Here’s the timeline: Matched with him on tinder on feb 6th. Started seeing eachother on feb 16th. He asked me to be exclusive with him on March 14th.

He’s indicated he wants to ask me to be his girlfriend. I told him I want a grand gesture so this gives me like a 2 ish week window.

But my friends bring up how I’ve technically only known him for a little over a month and becoming official might be too fast.

During this month we both started hanging out with eachother a lot, to a point where we see each other every other day. We’ve gone out on dates and met eachother friends too. To me it doesn’t feel to fast, it seems right.

But now i’m rethinking everything.



Submitted April 01, 2023 at 01:13AM

Here’s the timeline: Matched with him on tinder on feb 6th. Started seeing eachother on feb 16th. He asked me to be exclusive with him on March 14th.He’s indicated he wants to ask me to be his girlfriend. I told him I want a grand gesture so this gives me like a 2 ish week window.But my friends bring up how I’ve technically only known him for a little over a month and becoming official might be too fast.During this month we both started hanging out with eachother a lot, to a point where we see each other every other day. We’ve gone out on dates and met eachother friends too. To me it doesn’t feel to fast, it seems right.But now i’m rethinking everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.