When is it a good time to hold hands?

For context, I(F19) am going on a second date with a guy(M21). The first date went well, we went to the mall and we hugged each other at the end. For the second date, we will eat breakfast somewhere and then go watch a movie at a theater.

He has expressed over text twice that he would like to hold my hands. So I thought maybe I'd initiate it myself to show I'm okay with that.

If you were in this situation, when do you think would be a good time to hold hands? While we eat breakfast, or during the movie?



Submitted February 11, 2023 at 01:14AM

For context, I(F19) am going on a second date with a guy(M21). The first date went well, we went to the mall and we hugged each other at the end. For the second date, we will eat breakfast somewhere and then go watch a movie at a theater.He has expressed over text twice that he would like to hold my hands. So I thought maybe I'd initiate it myself to show I'm okay with that.If you were in this situation, when do you think would be a good time to hold hands? While we eat breakfast, or during the movie?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.