/u/kasuchans on What are some common ace experiences that you didn't realise were ace until much later?

Yeah it's not the majority but it is a bit less, about 40% or so.

Partnered sexual activity may include a range of behaviors. In 2015–2017, 40% of adolescents aged 15–19 reported ever having had penile-vaginal intercourse (commonly referred to as "sexual intercourse"), 45% had had oral sex with a different-sex partner and 9% reported ever having had anal sex with a different-sex partner.





February 17, 2023 at 11:13PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.