/u/GamordanStormrider on Dating While Asexual

Online seems to be where most LGBTQ people meet, period.

A relationship is still a relationship even without physical intimacy. Emotional and mental intimacy is still a thing. I'm a person who gets close to people easily, but there's still some things I'd only ever talk to a partner about (like a shared future, darkest fears, or what I'd do in a zombie apocalypse) or experiences I'd only want with a partner (stargazing, cute picnics, long drives with no destination in mind, etc). It's just nice to be able to bond with someone and get as emotionally close and vulnerable as you want without the obligation that it'll turn into sexual intimacy as well.





February 14, 2023 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.