Almost a year later and still cant date.

Been almost a year since my last breakup.

I dunno, I just cant get into the mindset and just find starting a new relationship to be so fake and grating.

Dating seems so uninteresting now and the few times I tried I just feel, annoyed?

Yadda yadda, chock it up to breakup trauma or whatever I guess.

Not to mention I'm generally just making unfair comparisons of new people to my ex so I can never focus anyways.

Online dating apps are atrocious as always, geared to just take my money.

I dont have time for clubs and hobbies I rarely have time for myself because all the energy I have goes to work.

I dunno, havent seemed to find anyone even remotely interesting to me. But I'm also just not in a healthy mindset.



Submitted February 15, 2023 at 02:13AM

Been almost a year since my last breakup.I dunno, I just cant get into the mindset and just find starting a new relationship to be so fake and grating.Dating seems so uninteresting now and the few times I tried I just feel, annoyed?Yadda yadda, chock it up to breakup trauma or whatever I guess.Not to mention I'm generally just making unfair comparisons of new people to my ex so I can never focus anyways.Online dating apps are atrocious as always, geared to just take my money.I dont have time for clubs and hobbies I rarely have time for myself because all the energy I have goes to work.I dunno, havent seemed to find anyone even remotely interesting to me. But I'm also just not in a healthy mindset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.