Am I a loser for not having sex?

Hey all, my ex (F20) slowly started to move away from me (M24) and started dating other guys and having sex with them. I have tried to do the same but is hard to get girls interested in me.

Recently we had a fight over text and she told me how I am a loser because I can't have sex with anyone and it really hurt me. I am mostly focussed on my hobbies and career, I go out once a week to meet someone but I've been unsuccessful for more than 3 months of trying. I've been to only 2 dates that friendzoned me. I believe I am handsome and charismatic, I don't know what's wrong with me.

For her is so easy but for me is hard.

I prefer going to events in person because I have never got a date with online dating



Submitted February 08, 2023 at 01:01AM

Hey all, my ex (F20) slowly started to move away from me (M24) and started dating other guys and having sex with them. I have tried to do the same but is hard to get girls interested in me.Recently we had a fight over text and she told me how I am a loser because I can't have sex with anyone and it really hurt me. I am mostly focussed on my hobbies and career, I go out once a week to meet someone but I've been unsuccessful for more than 3 months of trying. I've been to only 2 dates that friendzoned me. I believe I am handsome and charismatic, I don't know what's wrong with me.For her is so easy but for me is hard.I prefer going to events in person because I have never got a date with online dating

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.