What to do about girl can't see for month, mixed vibes, and semi-failed attempt?

There's a lady from home I am interested in, who I originally picked up the vibe was interested in me as well. I have hung out with her in group settings a few times and picked up her number. I won't see her for a month.
I texted her about 3 weeks after I went back off to Uni just asking how she was, and the conversation was originally going well but it eventually got dry after a day. Eventually, I asked her to add me on socials, to which she said she will add me.
Almost directly afterwards, the conversation sort of ended/got dry so I didn't respond to her last message and left it at that. She never added me on the socials. I thought I just wouldn't respond since the conversation was either way drying up and it was too much talking for someone I wouldn't see for a while. I thought I'd text her in a few days and just make a joke or something.

What do y'all think is the best course of action?



Submitted January 28, 2023 at 12:10AM

There's a lady from home I am interested in, who I originally picked up the vibe was interested in me as well. I have hung out with her in group settings a few times and picked up her number. I won't see her for a month.I texted her about 3 weeks after I went back off to Uni just asking how she was, and the conversation was originally going well but it eventually got dry after a day. Eventually, I asked her to add me on socials, to which she said she will add me.Almost directly afterwards, the conversation sort of ended/got dry so I didn't respond to her last message and left it at that. She never added me on the socials. I thought I just wouldn't respond since the conversation was either way drying up and it was too much talking for someone I wouldn't see for a while. I thought I'd text her in a few days and just make a joke or something.What do y'all think is the best course of action?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.