/u/JiminChoo on Dating a Sexual Person

I'm a sex repulsed ace and dating a sexual person, for me I only like holding / hugging and rubs / touching feels good but when we do anything sexual I stop enjoying it. But I'm aegosexual by definition so when I'm directly involved in sex I don't enjoy it and it no longer feels good but I have been doing things to make him happy. It's been hard to explain to him that basically anything more than touching is just for his enjoyment and not mine. Basically me being a people pleaser I could literally sit on my phone and scroll thru TikTok just so I'm enjoying something while he goes down on me 🤣🤣 but we haven't had full on sex yet just cuz I don't want to 🤷🏽‍♀️ and I told him like we COULD but I probably won't like it and want to stop half way thru.





January 31, 2023 at 12:48AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.