/u/Gyddho on Looking for a cool sentence about not being flirty/up for something for a button or t-shirt

<Chef's hat Symbol>

Please Don't do anything to the Chef

<Giancarlo Esposito's famous pose>

You don't have sex because you can't,

I don't have sex because I don't want to,

We're not the same.

<Marlon Brando from Godfather>

Saw enough tits and dicks

Show me you're memes

And finally the most hard hitter.

<Steam Engine>

I don't find people attractive,

Don't want any sex.

But trains do excite me.

Careful with this one tho, your number of friends will grow exponentially.





January 05, 2023 at 12:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.