Need advice on what to do after 'missing the sign'

So I (21m) was at a cafe w my friend and there was this waitress (21f) with whom we all had a really fun convo and I mentioned that I'm learning French and that as she is too, she suggested (whether seriously or not), sometime next week that me and her study some français together (we're both uni students but not the same place).

I didn't see it as a sign but my friend later did not stop telling me that it was a sign that she was flirting/interested, and I didn't notice it as such (not very perceptive of stuff like this)

I don't want to assume what she intended by any means but if I 'missed the sign' first time, what should I do? Should I go in another day and schedule it w her and offer my number in the process?



Submitted January 08, 2023 at 01:14AM

So I (21m) was at a cafe w my friend and there was this waitress (21f) with whom we all had a really fun convo and I mentioned that I'm learning French and that as she is too, she suggested (whether seriously or not), sometime next week that me and her study some français together (we're both uni students but not the same place).I didn't see it as a sign but my friend later did not stop telling me that it was a sign that she was flirting/interested, and I didn't notice it as such (not very perceptive of stuff like this)I don't want to assume what she intended by any means but if I 'missed the sign' first time, what should I do? Should I go in another day and schedule it w her and offer my number in the process?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.